Sunday, June 25, 2017

Thank you for participating in "Art is a Healing Force"


Since I published the call for my Art is a Healing Force project last fall, I have received wonderful art from all around the world.  Thank you to the many artists who submitted works of beauty and delicacy and thoughtfulness and sometimes challenging subject matter.  I truly believe that Art is a Healing force and that we should all make art.  Here are images of some of the works that I received in response to the call.  I offer my sincere thanks and appreciation to everyone who sent work, and to those of you who enjoy it here on my blog.

David Schulze
Dallas, Texas



Nico van Hoorn
The Netherlands



Ayse Ugar
Turkey



Jan Hodgman
United States



Peg Bobo
United States



Jerzy Stepniak
Poland



1 comment:

  1. Hi David,
    I miss getting your post cards! I have saved the ones you have sent me!
    I agree with your blog! I can't imagine retiring from doing something we love doing, even at 72 and 74 years of age! While at home for 2 month, we did a lot of reading! Jeffrey mowed our lawn, 3 times a week, and neighbor's lawns just to be doing something everyday! We can't wait to being in person for church!
    Always,
    Dolores

    ReplyDelete